- To upload a PDF to Cascade, first choose the folder that will host the pdf. If one does not exist, create one.
- Creating a folder:
Uploading a PDF
- Once the folder is created, click on it.
- Then select New /Image or file
- There are two ways to upload your PDF.One:
1. Click on Choose File to locate the PDF to upload.
2. Locate the PDF on your computer.
3. Click on the Submit button.
4. You will see the uploaded PDF listed in your site navigation.
1. Drag and drop the PDF from your computer into the dotted field that says “Drop file here to upload”
2.Click on the Submit button.
3. You will see the uploaded PDF listed in your site navigation.