Use the resulting window to specify the table properties.
- Columns: The number of columns in the table.
- Rows: The number of rows in the table.
- Cell Padding: The space between the cell wall and the contents of the cell, in pixels.
- Cell Spacing: The space between cells, in pixels.
- Alignment: The horizontal alignment of the table.
- Border: The boldness of the outer border of the table, in pixels.
- Width: The width of the table, in pixels.
- Height: The height of the table, in pixels.
An Example Table
A table with the properties specified on the previous page will appear in Cascade as shown below.
Once a table is created, its properties can still be edited at any time. Simply click on the table, and then click on the “Insert/Edit Table” button again.
Editing a Table
You can also edit a table by right clicking on it. You will see the following menu of available options:
You can add or delete rows in the table by rolling over “Row” with your cursor.
Similarly, you can add or delete columns in the table by rolling over “Column.”
Adding Content to a Table
You can add content to your table in the same way you would usually add content to a page in Cascade.
To add text to a table, simply click within a cell and type. Below is a table with some example content.