On most second level pages in the CFA site, you have the ability to change the header image for each page. The only pages you cannot change the header image on are the home index page, as well as pages with in the events folder (with the exception of the events index page).
Here is how you can change that header image on the second level pages.
- You need to first upload your image into Cascade. To do so, in your left hand navigation list, select the “images” folder.
- Then select “New” from your blue navigation bar, then File or Image. Go ahead and upload your image file.
- After you’ve uploaded your image to the “images” folder, select the second level page where you want to change the header image, and hit “Edit” for that page.
- On the page, under the “Banner Chooser” section, you’ll find the “Banner” file area, where you can then select the button to search for a new image (with the paper and magnifying glass) and find your new image file.
- Once you’ve changed the header image, you can hit “Submit” and your changes will be made.